- You view the room, and decide you love it.
- We have a quick chat by WhatsApp video call or similar
- You pass your full name and email address to us
- We send you an application form online to your email
- You fill in the form, submitting some information to us for our records
- You pay the first weeks rent to hold the room (for 2 weeks)
- We send a request to our agent for a credit and right to rent check to be done
- You submit more information to their secure servers (we don’t see any of this, just a report summarising it) and wait 2 business days while they check everything
- Once passed, we ask you the exact date you want to move in
- We send you a lease agreement to sign via email again
- You sign lease agreement
- You pay balance of first months rent plus either insurance or security deposit
- We prepare room and you organise to collect the keys.
- We agree on inventory/ condition report (within 3 days)
- On the day one month after you move in, the following month, you pay pro rated rent up to 1st as per the calculation here.
The following two tabs change content below.
Craig has stayed in over 20 different circumstances from a mattress in the corner of a room in a London over priced "HMO" with a shared bathroom, to house sitting a dog in a Mansion in Wimbeldon. So ask him anything. As a landlord of over 20 years, doing it the right way, caring for the needs of people, not just "tenants" is important to him.